Celebrate Western Australia Day and buy yourself a present! Just a reminder this weekend to get your new couch Saturday 1 June as we're closed Sunday 2 June to Monday 3 June and reopen Tuesday 4 June at 11 AM for viewing. If you'd like to...
When it comes to buying modular lounges, Perth consumers often find themselves spoilt for choice. Whether you prefer micro suede, leather or linen, there is a fabric choice to suit your requirements. However, each type of fabric has its own characteristics and advantages, so here...
Today, consumers tend to upgrade almost everything. While you may upgrade your smartphone, laptop, and car every couple of years, you may not have thought about upgrading your furniture in a while. Chaise lounges tend to have more sentimental attachment than our phone or car,...
A question often asked when buying a new chaise sofa, couch, corner lounge or lounge suite is what to do with the old furniture that is being replaced. Being such a large item, it is quite common for people not to know where to even...
- Western Australia Day Public Holiday - Mon 3 June 2019
- Have Pets? How to Protect Modular Lounges From Scratches
- How to Choose the Best Corner Lounge Suites?
- Considerations for Choosing the Fabric of Lounge Suites
- Reasons to Consider Sectional Cheap Sofas
- Help for Arranging Your Furniture Around Leather Lounges
- Ideas for Decorating Around a White Corner Lounge: Perth Pro Tips
- The Benefits of Sofas With Storage
- How to Choose the Best 2 Seater Sofas for Your Decor
- Facts You Should Consider When Shopping for Chaise Lounges
- Colour Options for Corner Lounges to Provide Flexible Decorating Options
- Considerations for Choosing Fabric Modular Lounges